Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My First Post!


I have spent the last year learning how to sew on the machine big crazy gave me for Christmas 2007. I have been skulking around the internet reading tons of other blogger's posts, trying all the free tutorials that I thought I might be able to complete with some level of success, and envying fabrics. I decided I should try to do some posts myself, let people know what I am working on, and maybe even do my own tutorials. I'll also let my family follow our adventures in child-rearing and family time. So here goes!


This is a pic of the first thing I made over the 2007 Christmas holidays with my Singer Simple . A Scooby Doo hand tied quilt with the quilting tools my MIL gave me for Christmas to compliment the machine. Seems like a good first pic to show, right?

2 comments:

AHEaston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AHEaston said...

Hey CrazyChristie - I'll definitely follow your blog..how exciting! I'm in awe of your craftiness. We are still LOVING on a daily basis the quilt you made for Chase...he plays on it all the time and loves the colors and patterns. Can't wait to see more of your work.